An international firm in Birmingham is looking to recruit 2 Team Leaders to join their highly regarded legal delivery centre team.You will provide day to...
Our client, a prestigious international firm in Birmingham, is looking to recruit 2 experienced Solicitors / Document Review Team Leaders to join it's highly regarded team.
Operating at management level, the role will involve providing hands on, day to day supervision and project management of the paralegal teams (both permanent and contract paralegals) on all projects, including document reviews for the Litigation Group and due diligence projects for the Corporate, Disputes and Finance Practice Groups. Working closely with the management team and the wider Legal Operations team, it will provide a fantastic opportunity for individuals to utilise their practical knowledge whilst gaining experience of cutting edge legal technology, including AI document review and automated contract drafting tools.
In addition the role will include:
- Supervising a teams of paralegals on multiple projects, to include quality checking work, allocation of work, dealing with queries and general day to day supervision.
- Ensuring projects meet their given deadlines and are within their cost estimates, to ensure the client's needs and expectations are met and managed at all times.
- Assisting with document retrieval, review, organisation, and production.
- Assisting with preparation of briefing notes and to brief the teams as required.
- Coordinating work with outside vendors, including adherence to strict deadlines.
- Maintaining confidentiality of client information; and other duties as assigned.
Applications are sought from qualified solicitors who have a minimum of 4 years PQE ideally gained from dealing with commercial litigation, commercial or corporate matters. Previous experience of managing a team of more junior staff or paralegals would also be preferred.
This is a fantastic management level role which offers an alternative career option within a highly regarded firm.
To discuss this role in more detail, please contact Charlotte Williams at Chadwick Nott in Birmingham.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.