Senior Planning LocumAn opportunity has arisen for a locum planning lawyer to join the busy legal services team at a local authority in Hertfordshire.This role...
Commercial Property Locum, Luton
This legal services team is seeking to add a Commercial Property Lawyer to their team on a locum basis for a period of at least 3 months. The team strive to provide exceptional legal advice and services and are looking for a conscientious and technically strong lawyer to complement the team.
The post holder will get to develop and expand their skills and experience working in a friendly and supportive environment.
Duties will include:
1. all aspects of commercial landlord and tenant matters
2. disposals and acquisitions of land and properties
3. dealing with regeneration projects
4. Sale and purchase of commercial premises
5. Compulsory Purchase Work
6. Auction sales
7. advising Officers and members of the Council on complex property mattersApplicants should have at least 5 year's post qualification experience in property experience ideally from the public sector. Applicants must also hold a current valid practising certificate. This position is office based, with the team working in a busy and open plan office environment.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified Solicitor, Barrister or FILEx with good understanding of local government law. The candidate will need demonstrable specialist knowledge of commercial property law, legislation and policy and be able to apply this with the context of local government. Knowledge of democratic decision making in local government and complaints policy and process would be advantageous.
Hourly rate is negotiable dependent upon experience but candidates can expect an offer of £35 - £45 per hour, dependent upon experience (Inside IR35).
To apply for this post please contact Claire Watt at Chadwick Nott, Birmingham on 0161 8285407 or send your CV to email@example.com
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.