This council in the East Midlands are seeking to recruit a Locum Planning Solicitor or FILEX to their team for an initial 3 month contract...
Our client, a leading commercial firm in the East Midlands, is looking to recruit an experienced PI Locum to support their existing team.
The role will involve picking up an existing caseload and dealing with a mix of claimant and defendant personal injury matters consisting of fast track, multi-track and portal claims. This will include slips and trips, accidents at work and occupier liability, public liability and employer liability claims.
The following skills are also essential
- Proficiency with personal injury practice, law and CPR rules
- Ability to efficiently run their own files and manage a busy workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence in dealing with clients
- Ability to analyse evidence, demonstrate logical reasoning and sound judgement and take a practical and commercial approach
- Clear and accurate drafting
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Time and deadline management
The role is initially being offered on a 3 day a week basis and it is likely to run for at least 3 months,
This is a great opportunity to work for a high profile firm.
Please contact Charlotte Williams at Chadwick Nott in Birmingham to discuss this role in more detail.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.