Excellent opportunity to join this top 100 law firm in a risk / compliance capacity. My client is currently looking for a Risk and Compliance Lawyer to join the team and work with the Head of Risk & Compliance to develop, maintain and pro-actively manage a risk & compliance framework across all of the firm's offices.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting more senior staff with internal risk and compliance projects
- Assisting in handling claims and complaints
- Dealing with any risk and compliance queries
- Dealing with money laundering matters
- Assisting with policy writing and accreditation
Applicants must have at least 5 PQE and have the ability to quickly understand complex underlying legal matters. You will need to have a good understanding of the SRA's standards and regulations and the Code of Conduct.
For more information, please contact Cathryn Holmes at Chadwick Nott.
(t) 0117 9171854
Please also feel free to link in with me on https://www.linkedin.com/in/cathryn-holmes/
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted