I'm working with a Wealth Management firm based in Finchley - North London who are seeking a Private Client Paralegal with experience of Wills and Probate matters to assist them on a part time basis (3 days per week). This role will require you to be office based so the successful candidate will likely be based within a manageable commute of the office.
You will be working alongside the firms Solicitor focussing on the following responsibilities:
- Assisting with responding to emails and general correspondence
- Drafting and engrossing Wills
- Drafting, engrossing and registering Lasting Powers of Attorney and chasing where necessary.
- Obtaining information to enable Probate to be applied for and completing necessary forms for approval by a solicitor.
- Completing and submitting death claim forms.
- Preparing documents for transfer of equity and submitting to HM Land Registry
- Drafting and engrossing Trust Deeds.
- Any other duties as required by the role.
This role could suit a return-to-work candidate who has taken some time out but is now looking for a part time opportunity. Previous experience of working with wills and probate is however essential. Excellent organisational and communication skills are also required.
The role will pay circa 35K on a pro-rated basis.
If you have the skills and experience to be suitable for this role please send your CV for consideration.
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.