Our client is an international corporation and are seeking a Company Secretariat Lead on an initial 6 mth basis. The role is critical in terms of the establishment and ongoing support and co-ordination of requests for documents and information flows between our client and their Partners.
The Company Secretariat Lead - will be accountable for (but not limited to):
- Providing dedicated legal support for all Partner interface and information sharing and disclosure requirements
- Interface with Partner Board requirements and all committees with Partner involvement.
- Lead legal and company secretarial strategy for Partner interface
- Ensures consistency of application with existing agreements (including information sharing and disclosure requirements).
- Provide legal and strategy advice with respect to Partner information requests when considering the rights and role of the group as Manager of these projects
- Organising OC and TC meetings
- Input into commercial strategy with respect to the Partner interface
- Ensures resolutions are prepared in advance & in line with notice periods
- Ensures all appropriate reviews and sign offs happen for circulation of board papers
- Responsible for all Legal and cosec reporting in the weekly PMO update.
- ICSA qualified
- At least 8 years recent experience in a Corporate Secretariat function, including time with a plc
- Team management with experience of managing change
This role has the potential to be extended beyond 6 mths and could go permanent. Pay rate subject to experience but expectations would be around £750 a day (Umbrella) or £570 + holiday pay PAYE.
If you feel you have the qualifications and experience to be suitable please send your CV for consideration
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search