Our client is a well regarded International law firm with headquarters In London. They are presently looking for a Construction Litigation Associate to join them on a 12 month maternity cover contract starting November/December 2020.
The type of work you can expected to be involved in will include:
- Proceedings in the TCC
- Alternative dispute resolution, including adjudication, mediation and the resolution of claims under the pre-action protocol for construction and engineering disputes
- Dispute avoidance and risk management
- Contractual interpretation
- Professional negligence
- Domestic projects in the main but with the opportunity to become involved in international matters
- Qualified solicitor with at least 5 years experience in construction litigation
- Knowledge of JCT, FIDIC and NEC Excellent academics and training.
This role will initially be offered for 12 months on a contract basis. Salary/rate reflective of experience
If you are interested and feel you have the skills and experience to be suitable for this role please send your CV for consideration
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted