A vacancy has just become available for a suitably qualified competition lawyer to join a leading global fast moving consumer goods company (FMCG) based in...
Our client, a leading FMCG company require a Europe Counsel for Marketing & Digital Commerce. This will initially be offered on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
Context of the role:
- Provide primary legal support to Europe Marketing & Innovation function to convert brand growth drivers and deliver them across multiple countries in Europe, with no additional country-level marketing structures;
- SME for Digital activation across Europe, supporting Europe Data Strategy, Digital Commerce and advising Europe Legal team on local in-country digital activations.
- Provide legal support to Reserve, Incubation Brands and Demand Procurement teams across Europe.
- Liaise with in-market lawyers as appropriate to get synergies and efficiencies of legal advice at a Europe Market level.
- Lawyer qualified in UK (or equivalent) with at least 5 years relevant commercial legal practice experience within Europe.
- Strong contract drafting and communication skills.
- Fluent English, with other European languages beneficial.
- Experience in advising on digital activation and data privacy compliance.
- Proven track record of managing wide legal and compliance agenda and dealing effectively with external legal service providers.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of laws and regulations relevant to marketing across Europe (including sales & marketing, promotions, advertising, consumer protection, data privacy, competition law, ecommerce and digital).
This role will initially be offered as a 12 mth FTC paying 85K pro rata with generous package including car allowance and bonus.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be suitable for this role please send your CV for consideration
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.