Our Surrey based client are looking for an interim in-house Legal Counsel to join them at short notice for a minimum of 3 months.You will...
Our client a well known brand within the tech & telecoms sector require an Interim Senior Legal Counsel to assist them in providing high quality legal support to the business on all legal aspects of its commercial operations.
This role will initially be until the end March 2020 with possibility of extension
Responsibilities will include:
- Negotiating complex contracts for new partnerships, renewals and the offering of in-life products and services.
- Advising on new legal structures for alliances.
- Advising on strategic and legal issues, including providing clear and constructive advice on a range of queries from the business, such as on commercial, IPR and regulatory matters.
- Resolving disputes, protecting the groups position by proactively enforcing contractual rights and settling disputes in the groups favour.
- Implementing compliance controls, undertaking legal assurance activities and advising on risk mitigation, particularly for branded Partners and those operating in high risk jurisdictions. Driving a culture of good contract management, striving for continuous improvement in compliance, brand protection and legal innovation.
- Proactively building effective legal, compliance and external affairs relationships within the organisation.
The ideal candidate would be legally qualified with significant experience gained in-house and/or at a leading law firm. You will have an expert knowledge of contract and commercial law, with experience in at least some of the following areas: dispute resolution, corporate, compliance, telecommunications law and regulation.
The role will pay a daily rate via an Umbrella company (PSC's will not be allowed) of £600-£650 a day.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be suitable for this role please send your CV for consideration.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.