Our client, a leading law firm based in Central London are looking for assistance within their busy Corporate team on an interim basis, initially for...
Our client, a leading law firm based in Central London are looking for assistance within their White Collar Crime practice and are keen to find an Interim Associate to assist them on a fixed term 3 month contract basis within this busy department.
The White Collar Crime practice provides commercially oriented, specialist legal advice to corporates, institutions, and individuals from across a number of sectors and they are looking for indviduals with experience in the following areas:
- Civil Fraud and Asset Tracing: acting for individuals and corporates looking to trace and recover assets lost as a result of fraudulent activity.
- Internal Investigations: acting for corporates in a number of industries to manage risk, protect reputation and mitigate against potential liability arising from misconduct.
- Private Prosecutions: assisting corporates and individual victims of crime to pursue a criminal prosecution against a wrongdoer.
- Criminal Defence: acting for individuals against whom criminal misconduct is alleged.
- Data Privacy: acting for corporates and individuals accused of data privacy violations in both internal investigations and civil litigation.
The ideal candidate would be between 3-5 years PQE although applications from outside of this range would certainly be considered.
They will also have gained broad experience from a reputable Top 20 UK/City/US firm. Barristers of 3-5 years call with both civil and criminal experience would also be considered.
If you feel you have the experience to be suitable for this role and would like additional information please send your CV for consideration.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.