Our client a global science and tech organisation are looking to hire a Legal Counsel on an interim basis until the end of March 2020.The...
Our client a leading recruitment brand requires a German-speaking legal advisor to work in their head office based in London.
The role would suit a qualified lawyer with 1-3 years' PQE gained in a commercial environment, either private practice or in-house.
The successful candidate will: possess excellent technical skills and attention to detail; be highly motivated and capable of working autonomously; be dedicated to delivering excellent client service; and embrace working closely with other members of the legal team and wider business.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Draft, negotiate and review contracts (including MSAs, sales and supply contracts, cross-border agreements, outsourcing, NDAs) in both German and English
- Provide legal advice to the DACH team and senior stakeholders in areas such as employment / labour leasing, data protection, IP, tax and corporate
- Oversee corporate governance for EMEA entities including company formation, re-structuring and filings with the Commercial Register
- Assist HR and Credit Control teams with legal disputes and litigation as required
- Work closely with the Compliance function to develop and implement internal and external policies
- Qualified lawyer
- Fluent in German and English (essential)
- Experience in commercial contract negotiation (preferably gained in-house)
- Commercial acumen; able to balance legal risk with business objectives
- Operate at a cross-functional level to best support internal stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, including capacity to manage expectations
- Able to manage workload, meet deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Experience in a sales or recruitment environment useful but not essential
This role will be for an initial 3-6 mth period from where it will be reviewed. Pay rate pro rata £50-60K
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role please send you CV for consideration.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.