Medical Negligence Litigation Assistant, Central London, Salary to £30KChadwick Nott are now recruiting for a Litigation Assistant to join this top tier law firm in...
Our client, a leading national firm require a Medical Negligence Solicitor to assist them on a 12 month maternity cover basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well regarded team in London. The Medical Negligence team handle claims for people who have suffered illness or injury as a result of substandard care in any medical setting including treatment from a GP, hospital or clinic. The work is very varied and includes all types of medical negligence casework, including high value, complex birth injury claims , wrongful birth claims, spinal injury claims, surgical claims, orthopaedic claims, and fatal accident claims.
To be successful in this role you must;
- Have 4+ years' Claimant experience in Medical Negligence
- Have worked on your own litigated cases and supported on complex birth injury cases
- Be able to operate independently with minimal supervision to deliver the best outcomes for our clients and develop other team members
- Have excellent client care and inter-personal skills, operating with integrity and showing empathy and intuition.
- Be able to take over a caseload that includes litigated case
- Provide support on birth injury cases and work with minimal supervision
- Have proven experience of supporting and mentoring colleagues
The role will pay a FTC rate of 55 -60K
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be suitable for this role please send your Cv for consideration.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.