Leading IT Company seeks an additional lawyer to work across a range of high profile contracts. Current joint ventures are with major global IT Companies...
Our client a global financial services organisation based in London, are looking for a Data Privacy Analyst to work with them on a 6 mth contract.
The role would be reporting to Group Data Protection Officer, EMEA, and will be to support the Global Privacy Office on planning, developing, implementing and monitoring privacy projects that form part of the global privacy programme. This is a key role within a dynamic environment as it will provide support to a number of teams in the EMEA region to assess and manage privacy risks as well as implement and monitor privacy controls.
Keep up to date with privacy developments and regulations.
Assist in designing and shaping the groups privacy governance and privacy framework
Support the Privacy Counsels and Regional Privacy Officers with the roll out and implementation of the global privacy programme and the successful delivery of the projects that form part of the wider privacy programme.
Embed privacy culture and raise awareness across the business.
Review and provide advice and support on data incident management,
Work on the issuance of regular reports to track privacy controls and metrics.
Assist in providing relevant and comprehensive training to business functions.
Develop relationships across the regions and functions in order to manage programme interfaces and ultimately ensure a smooth handover to the operational owners of intended projects.
Create and deliver programme communications for multiple audiences with different needs. That is, transforming technical concepts/language into content which will be understood by different audiences from front line colleagues to leaders.
- 5+ years data protection and privacy experience, including experience with GDPR
- Experience of embedding privacy strategy and privacy culture into business operations
- Understanding of privacy and data protection requirements and controls.
- Experience in working with offshore teams.
- Proven ability in delivering change projects from initiation to business handover.
- Experience in designing presentations on complex topics to employees, clients and senior stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and manage complex projects.
This role will offer a daily rate of circa £500pd (assuming via a Ltd co)
If you feel you have the skills and suitability to be considered please send your CV for consideration.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.