Reporting to The Director of Compliance, you will provide detailed advice throughout the company relating to ant-corruption policies and procedures; guidance and conduct due-diligence on...
A global financial services organisation based in London, are looking for a DD/KYC Senior Compliance Consultant on a 6 mth Interim basis.
The successful candidate will report to the Group Director of Financial Crime and Group AML Director in the Compliance function of the organisation. The individual will be an Due Dilligence/KYC subject matter expert confident in providing advice to business and compliance colleagues, and will be responsible for assisting the firm with reviewing its global DD/KYC programme
Specific responsibilities include:
- Review current DD / KYC processes and standards to identify potential gaps or areas for enhancement or improvement.
- Define and develop improvements to KYC policies, procedures, guidelines and controls.
- Assess and analyse DD and KYC issues and provide clear advice on the application of applicable laws and regulations
- Assist in the completion of related risk assessments for entities and business units
- Liaise with and support the Financial Crime, Compliance and first line KYC teams and functions whilst reviewing and improving the firm's DD / KYC framework
- Keep abreast of industry trends and anticipate areas of focus and attention of regulators, keeping business management and Compliance colleagues informed
- The successful candidates will have significant experience (3 years+) in a senior compliance role reviewing global programme policies
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent working knowledge of DD & KYC regulations/requirements
- Strong communications skills.
The role is initially offered on a 6 month interim basis paying circa £400 - £500 a day (ltd co) dependant upon experience.
If you feel you meet the "must have" criteria and have the skills and experience to be suitable for this role please send your CV for consideration.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.