Family Solicitor 7+ PQEBerkshireExcellent remunerationA rare opportunity if you are an experienced Family Solicitor to join a well regarded Berkshire law firm.Based in Ascot, you...
Our client a highly successful mid-town firm is looking for a Family Lawyer on a 12 month FTC basis to work within their busy family and matrimonial team, this role will be supporting the lead partner within the group. The ideal candidate will be able to provide good quality, technical and practical advice on all aspects of family law,
This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful and progressive practice characterised by good management and shared goals and aspirations; a healthy balance of institutional and wealthy entrepreneurial clients and a supportive and collegiate culture blending traditional values and a contemporary approach to the provision of legal services.
- Family law issues, both contentious and non-contentious
- Divorce/civil partnership matters
- Private law children matters, including contact arrangements, residence, international relocation and child abduction
- Cohabitation, pre-/post-nuptial agreements
- Complex financial disputes and jurisdictional issues
- Cross-border disputes
- 1975 act claims
- Experience of handling heavy family matters with minimal supervision.
- It will be a busy role with a lot of exposure so the client is looking for someone who is proactive and client facing.
- Qualified Solicitor, 3-7 years PQE, depending on experience
If you feel you are suitable for this role and would like additional information please send your CV for consideration
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.