Excellent opportunity for a Contracts Paralegal / Legal Assistant to join a leading outsourcing business.Our client currently has a need for a Contracts Specialist to...
Our client is an international corporation seeking a London based Digital Forensic Specialist to be responsible for leading and supporting inquiries into allegations/concerns of wrongdoing and managing digital/forensic investigation processes.
This is initially a 3 month temporary assignment to commence as soon as possible paying £150 - £250 per day
- Planning and executing internal reviews, digital analysis and investigations.
- Supporting members of the group investigations
- Expertise on computer and mobile phone investigations. Acquiring forensic images of computer hard drives and other digital media to an evidential standard
- Collate, store, process, index and manage the timely hosting of data onto the eDiscovery platform
- Maintain case file notes
- Collecting, preserving, scheduling & disclosing evidence ensuring chain of custody is documented.
- Specialist digital forensics training, particularly software such as EnCase, X-ways or an equivalent eDiscovery platform
- Understanding complex evidential preparation
If you feel you would be suitable for this role and would like more information please send your CV for consideration.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.