Our client is a major international telecommunications company. They are currently looking to hire a commercial lawyer with a minimum of 3 years PQE on a 6 month contract basis, that may be extended.
The successful candidate will be responsible for
- Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts
- Providing legal advice, assistance and support to the relevant business areas and other members of the legal team
- Monitoring advice given by external solicitors
- Working closely with the dispute resolution team
- Reviewing information on proposed legal developments and their potential impactThis is a very exciting opportunity to gain experience working on a broad commercial role within a very dynamic organisation. They are ideally looking for people who can start within the next few weeks. They are offering a competitive daily rate.
Chadwick Nott is a leading Legal recruitment company with offices in London, Bristol, Manchester and Birmingham.
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.