A role has recently become available at a leading utilities company based in Kent for a suitably qualified Legal Counsel.The legal counsel will have a...
Our client is a global market leading management consultancy, regarded as one of the most prestigious companies to work for in the world. They advice to public, private, and non-profit organisations.
The role will involve
- Negotiating data protection terms in client and vendor contracts and discussing risks with internal clients
- Providing day to day counseling to colleagues on data protection matters
- Handling data subject requests
- Create training materials on data protection compliance
- This role is a maternity leave cover
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.