Our client, a market leading European organisation, is looking to recruit an interim commercial lawyer to join it's in house legal team.Applications are sought from...
We have been instructed by a world famous high end fashion company to recruit an experienced Commercial Lawyer to to advise on all commercial law issues in the UK & EMEIA. You will be required to provide high quality, commercially focused, value added advice to support the execution of key business strategies. They are ideally looking for someone with at least 5 PQE who is available to start reasonably quickly.
They are looking for an agile, commercially aware and technically excellent commercial lawyer who can support their innovative and diverse projects, advise the business and protect the company from risk.
- Providing day to day legal support to the business in the UK, Corporate and EMEIA on business projects, seeking advice in local jurisdictions where appropriate and directly delivering commercial law advice
- Reviewing, negotiating, drafting and advising on commercial agreements including IT agreements, service agreements, distribution agreements, marketing agreements, construction agreements, franchise agreements and vendor / non-stock agreements
- Assisting and advising on any other general commercial matters such as distribution arrangements, procurement, supply chain issues and data protection matters
- Analysing and drawing up legal documents, including contracts
- Settling disputes
- Qualified solicitor with at least 4-5 years post qualification experience
- Ideally you will have in-house experience
- You will be a specialist in commercial law upon qualification
- You will be autonomous and have strong stakeholder management skills
- You will be experienced in dealing with cross border matters involving working with foreign lawyers
- Experience working within the luxury fashion industry would be advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a global luxury brand. The successful candidate will need to hit the ground running and be able to provide pragmatic legal advice to the business.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.