Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Listed FMCG Company that owns some of the most iconic brands on our supermarket shelves requires two additional lawyers to undertake broad ranging roles. Working within wither the B to C or B to B division, you will either be currently in-house and seeking a new challenge or be at a leading law firm and keen to move in-house and join a dynamic team and company. An in-house secondment is advantageous. Reporting to a Senior Counsel, you will have experience of drafting and negotiating either procurement, marketing or sales contracts. The size of this company allows you to rotate after circa 2 years to another division for a new challenge.
Key responsibilities include:
* Provide timely, accurate, rigorous and quality legal advice on a broad range of UK and international commercial matters to your designated businesses, whether alone, together with a senior lawyer or other lawyers, or with external lawyers as appropriate. Also to provide legal support to other Group companies as required. This will include:o negotiation, drafting, reviewing and advising on a full range of commercial arrangements (both business-as-usual and more strategic), including purchase agreements for directs and indirects, international distribution agreements, retailer agreements, warehouse and logistics agreements, R&D/IP agreements, agreements for capital projects, IT/software agreements, and marketing agreements (e.g. influencer, sponsorship etc.);o advising in relation to any disputes/litigation that may arise from time to time;o advising on promotions and marketing claims;o advising on IP/trademark strategy and issues;o handling product recalls and withdrawals and advising on food regulatory matters; o advising on legal issues relating to digital and online/website initiatives; ando advising on Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) initiatives.
* Proactively engage with the businesses to manage and mitigate risk.
* Work closely with senior lawyers within the Commercial team, ensuring that key issues are communicated and discussed as appropriate.
* Contribute to the wider team of ABF commercial lawyers, including sharing know-how and developing precedents.
* Support senior lawyers implementing strategic business initiatives, including the development of precedents, associated guides and training
* Instructing and managing external legal advisers, ensuring cost-effective and commercial advice is delivered.
* To apply a rigorous legal interpretation without compromising the business.
* To apply leading edge professional knowledge into pragmatic, commercial solutions.
* To build credibility and trust with business partners and colleagues globally.
* To be recognised by colleagues within your designated businesses as a business partner and as a commercial legal expert, and to maintain leading edge professional and industry knowledge.
For additional information, please contact Brian Littleton at Chadwick Nott on 0203-096-4549 or 07919-293351 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.