Rapidly expanding specialist software company that is HQ in New York is seeking a Senior Legal Counsel with extensive SAAS experience to take responsibility for the UK and the Nordics within the EMEA Region. Reporting to the EMEA General Counsel, you will work directly with the business who have an enviable list of Fortune 500 companies as clients and work regularly with the New York based lawyers.
- You will manage, draft and negotiate all forms of company contracts with some of the world's largest and most respected brands. This includes (but is not limited to) NDAs, SaaS Agreements, Professional Services Agreements, Service Level Agreements and Partner Agreements.
- You will advise the business on data protection/privacy and related matters.
- You will interpret contractual terms and conditions and advise sales executives and management regarding contractual obligations.
- You will develop, implement and maintain standard templates, forms and processes.
- You will provide training to the sales and services teams that you support and across the wider business as required.
- You will advise different teams across the company on mitigating legal risks in the commercial context and will work closely with cross functional teams across the business.
- You will handle other project-based work within the scope of the legal department responsibilities on as-needed basis and provide compliance and M&A due diligence support as needed.
- You are likely to have at least seven (7) years' experience as a corporate attorney providing legal advice and negotiating agreements in a software/technology/start-up environment with an international company, or at a law firm providing such services to clients in that environment
- SaaS experience is a requirement
For additional information, please contact Brian Littleton at Chadwick Nott on 0203-096-4549 or 07919-293351 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search