Expanding clinical trails and medical research company that works closely with a diverse range of partners in numerous joint-venture research projects is now seeking a 2nd lawyer. Partners range from global pharmaceutical companies, specialist Biotech companies and The NHS. Reporting to the Head of Legal, you will undertake a broad ranging role that will require you to work extensively with non-lawyers.
Key duties will include:
- Drafting and advising upon R&D based agreements for example CDAs, MTAs, R&D Collaboration Agreements, Consultancy Agreements, Service Agreements, Data Sharing Agreements including Clinical Trials Agreements and Clinical Investigator Agreements.
- Interpreting and advising on general commercial contracts, review of supplier T&Cs, outsourcing and procurement
- Ensuring the organization's compliance with its contractual obligations.
- Interaction with key stakeholders both internally and externally with respect to R&D agreements
- Demonstrable skills in handling a diverse range of legal matters that has preferably been gained in an in-house environment
- Previously worked with Clinical Trial Agreements using and amending the NHS/ABPI/BIA template agreements - highly advantageous but not mandatory
- Experience of legal and IP issues that can arise when drafting R&D based agreements such as chain of title to IP rights and the enforceability of such contracts - again, highly advantageous but not mandatory
Above all, suitable candidates will be adept at working in fast paced environment where a passion for both science/medical research and the law is key to success.
For further information, please contact Brian Littleton at Chadwick Nott on 07919-293351 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted