A vacancy has just become available for a suitably qualified competition lawyer to join a leading global fast moving consumer goods company (FMCG) based in...
Leading FMCG company that owns some of the world's most recognisable brands and is market leader in several market segments. This is a broad ranging role that will require you to work with key stakeholders in both UK and overseas markets. In particular, you will work extensively with the M&A team on all acquisitions due to competition laws arising in almost all cases.
- Liaise with and influence senior regulatory/competition authority personnel and lead senior business leaders through any such discussion
- Develop and communicate trade strategy solutions and provide antitrust advice on specific issues while giving maximum commercial latitude within the bounds of relevant laws and our own internal Codes.
- Provide competition law best practice, and training to lawyers and teams in relevant markets.
- Lead on providing multi-jurisdictional competition law merger analysis for
- Lead on advising and managing any potential merger control filings that need to be made.
- Provide the framework to enable markets to operate in compliance with antitrust laws and relevant parts of the Code
- Provide competition legal support for M&A activities
- Provide training and support for market lawyers in the various markets and keep up to date with changes in regulatory regimes.
For additional information, please contact Brian Littleton at Chadwick Nott on 07919-293351 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.