Our client a global financial services organisation based in London, are looking for a Data Privacy Analyst to work with them on a 6 mth...
Working for a leading Fintech Company based in Central London, and reporting to The Associate General Counsel for EMEA, you will preferably have in-house experience that has been gained either at an IT Company or at a company where IT contracts are a key component of the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Drafting and negotiation of software agreements with customers and (technology) suppliers
- Proprietary software licences
- SAAS agreements
- PAAS agreements
- OEM and other distribution agreements
- Trademark Portfolio Management:
- Set and ensure compliance with Branding & Trademark Strategy
- Advise on new applications, oppositions, litigation and other matters
- Partner business
- Maintain and negotiate partner contracts, including Agents, OEM, Technology Partners, services subcontractors
For additional information, please contact Brian Littleton at Chadwick Nott on 0203-096-4549 or at email@example.com
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.