Fantastic NQ Corporate solicitor role within an award winning team headed up by approachable and straightforward partner who has a great team of high calibre...
Leading listed leisure company with ambitious growth plans is seeking an additional lawyer to join its small team. Reporting to the General Counsel and operating within a flat structure, you will undertake a broad ranging role including:
- Negotiating complex and bespoke contracts including hotel management, franchise, joint venture agreements and funding arrangements.
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing complex commercial contracts with a focus on e-marketing, IT and sales;
- Assisting in work and post-acquisition integration;
- Provision of legal services and advice to main offices globally;
- Analysing, evaluating and providing input to new product proposals with a view to identifying and highlighting possible business and legal risks to management;
- Advising across a range of regulatory issues and commercial legal topics including licensing, IP and general contractual issues; and
- Escalating certain legal issues on a timely basis where appropriate
For additional information, please contact Brian Littleton at Chadwick Nott on 0203-096-4549 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.