Our client is a top rated regional firm with an outstanding reputation in providing advice to the banking sector. It's looking to recruit a banking...
Leading commodities house seeks an additional lawyer as a direct result of continued expansion. Reporting to the EMEA General Counsel, you will assist on all financial and corporate matters of the Group, including particularly finance aspects.
- Strong focus on finance, trade finance and bank finance facilities.
- Interfacing with other business units within the Group (Desk, Operations, Credit, Treasury) to ensure internal client requirements met and Group requirements addressed.
- Exposure to external customers and trade / finance counterparties.
Key Skills and Experience:
- England and Wales qualified solicitor (or equivalent commonwealth jurisdiction qualification such as from the following: New Zealand, Australia, Canada).
- At least 1 - 2 years PQE, experienced in finance and facility documentation (credit facilities, guarantees, security documents, conditions precedent).
- Exposure to commodities finance is desirable but not a requirement for a right with solid finance abilities.
- Rigorous attention to detail.
- First class written and spoken communication skills a requirement. Confident, with strong interpersonal skills and team player approach.
- A second language is advantageous - French, Russian, Mandarin, Spanish or Portuguese are of particular interest
For additional information, please contact Brian Littleton at Chadwick Nott on 0203-096-4549 or at email@example.com
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.