Rapidly growing energy supply company requires a new Head of Legal to drive the business forward. Reporting into the Strategy Director, you will undertake a...
Rapidly growing energy supply company requires a new Head of Legal to drive the business forward. Reporting into the Strategy Director, you will undertake a hands-on broad ranging role in this vibrant and fast paced environment, This company is fast becoming a key market player and the key duties have been detailed below
Providing legal advice and assistance to all areas of the business including but not limited to:
- drafting, review and negotiation of customer contracts, supplier contracts, agency agreements andother agreement materials to the business; development and implementation of new product offerings,including new contractual terms; customer queries and contractual disputes; new corporate businessproposals/ventures.
- Legal compliance in relation to all activities of the business e.g. data protection
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a broad range of high value commercial contracts including OJEUtendered contracts.
- Working with the regulatory team on all Ofgem compliance matters including complaints affecting thecompany and assisting with regulatory lobbying efforts
- Company Secretary (for eight group companies) and similar administrative duties (eg. Data Protectionfilings).
- Advising in relation to customer service issues, property related matters and other general legalissues.
- Advisory and/or management role in relevant business project
For additional information, please contact Brian Littleton at Chadwick Nott on 0203-096-4549 or at email@example.com
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.