Leading design and build contractor that operates across the public and private sectors is now seeking an additional lawyer. Reporting to the Deputy Head of...
Leading design and build contractor that operates across the public and private sectors is now seeking an additional lawyer. Reporting to the Deputy Head of Legal, you will work directly with senior commercial mangers and take on as much responsibility as your ability allows. This is an outstanding opportunity to further your career and gain exposure to broad range of projects, ranging from mixed-use developments, town centre regeneration projects, building contracts for housing. The Deputy Legal Manager will be accountable for legal aspects of proposed contracts up to financial close
Responsibilities will be broad ranging and include
- General Legal Advisory
- To advise on legal aspects of proposed development agreements/ancillary documents at bid stage and to provide inputs into legal sections of bid submission documents.
- To provide assistance to the Operation team on ongoing matters including retail lettings
- To negotiate and agree legal and commercial issues, terms and conditions including the drafting of bespoke clauses, in conjunction with the commercial team
- To advise on proposed letters of intent/ pre-construction agreements and similar
- To provide legal guidance on existing contracts as and when required
- To provide solutions to contractual problems
- To instruct and liaise with external legal advisors and experts
For additional information, please contact Brian Littleton at Chadwick Nott on 0203-096-4549 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.