A well known retail organisation in the Northern Home Counties is looking to recruit an experienced In House Commercial Lawyer (3 days per week) on...
Excellent opportunity to be the first employment lawyer at this leading IT Company. Reporting to the SVP and General Counsel, you will undertake a broad ranging role as detailed below:
A rare opportunity has arisen for an Employment Counsel to cover the whole spectrum of employment law for all of this company's operations in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). This is a new role, so the successful candidate will have the opportunity to shape the delivery of a best in class service with acquired knowledge and expertise.
- developing and reviewing employment contracts and policies
- conducting internal and external investigations together with HR and/or s compliance function
- delivering thoughtful, fit-for-purpose advice to HR on day-to-day issues (including grievance, performance and conduct management, terminations, leaves of absence, compensation and benefits) in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- working with the company's employee relations function in addressing all matters related to collective employment law and our works councils in France, the Netherlands and Germany
- providing support for various corporate initiatives and projects requiring International employment law expertise, such as cross border mergers and acquisitions, reorganizations, divestments and outsourcing
- Delivering legal updates and training to HR and business managers with a view to educating and managing risks across the organization
For additional information, please contact Brian Littleton at Chadwick Nott on 0203-096-4549 or at email@example.com
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.