Our client, an international law firm, is looking to recruit a legal administrator to join their highly regarded secretarial services team.
Secretarial Services is one of the firm's support departments and is responsible for delivering a high quality, consistent secretarial and administrative service to the firms internal and external clients.
As a Billing Administration Assistant you will support the legal practice groups and secretarial team to ensure accurate client account billing and deliver a high level of client service and satisfaction. You will work closely with Accounts Receivable to ensure a smooth end to end billing cycle is maintained.
- Checking all draft billing proformas, ensuring fees are accurate, disbursements have been picked up correctly and required evidence included
- All time entries are checked and amended before authorised proformas are sent to Billing
- Checking Elite 3E to ascertain status of invoice in system and liaising with Billing and Collections;
- Acting as the first point of contact for client queries regarding invoices, liaising with matter handler/partner, cancelling invoices and arranging credit notes
- Liaising with Billing AP, Cashiers and Collections on a daily basis, requesting disbursements be added, requesting amends/transfers, requesting monies on account to be applied and other various tasks
- Assisting with clients requiring E Billing
- Assisting with queries regarding Client and Matter database maintenance
- Chasing missing time sheets
To be considered for this role, you must have a law degree or previous experience of working within a legal environment either in-house or within private practice. In addition, you must be able to demonstrate excellent administration skills, advanced IT skills and a high level of attention to detail. Excellent customer service skills and the ability to liaise with key individuals at all levels is also required. Previous billing experience would be advantageous.
The role is initially being offered as a 12 month FTC but it has the potential to be extended or become more permanent.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a highly regarded international firm and to gain a real insight into the business.
To be considered for this role, please contact Bianca Gibbs at Chadwick Nott on 07769241524 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted