Our client, a prestigious international firm in Birmingham, is looking to recruit 2 experienced Solicitors / Document Review Team Leaders to join it's highly regarded...
Our client, a well-respected international law firm in Birmingham, is looking to recruit 2 experienced Solicitors (Team Leaders) to join it's highly regarded legal delivery centre team.
The successful candidate will join the legal delivery centre team and will provide hands-on, day to day supervision and project management to the paralegal teams (both permanent and contract paralegals) on all projects, including document reviews for the Litigation Group and due diligence projects for the law firms Corporate, Disputes and Finance Practice Groups.
You will be working closely with the management team and the wider Legal Operations team. This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals to utilise their practical knowledge whilst gaining experience of cutting edge legal technology, including AI document review and automated contract drafting tools.
In addition, the role will include:
* Supervising a teams of paralegals on multiple projects, to include quality checking work, allocation of work, dealing with queries and general day to day supervision.
* Ensuring projects meet their given deadlines and are within their cost estimates, to ensure the client's needs and expectations are met and managed at all times.
* Assisting with document retrieval, review, organisation, and production.
* Assisting with preparation of briefing notes and to brief the teams as required
* Coordinating work with outside vendors, including adherence to strict deadlines
* Maintaining confidentiality of client information, and other duties as assigned
You must be UK or foreign qualified with current practising certificate and ideally minimum 4 years PQE gained from dealing with legal finance, commercial litigation, commercial or corporate matters. Previous experience of managing a team of more junior staff or paralegals would be beneficial.
This role offers a competitive salary and the firm are located within walking distance of all major transport links.
To apply for this role please contact Bianca Gibbs at Chadwick Nott on 07769241524 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.