Our client a leading global law firm are seeking to recruit two Police Station Accredited Representatives for their Motor Crime Team on a 12 month...
Our client a leading global law firm are seeking to recruit two Police Station Accredited Representatives for their Motor Crime Team on a 12 month fixed term contact basis, working 2 days per week.
The successful candidates will be based in the firms Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) Regulatory department.
You will work alongside the (SHE) Regulatory department which provides representation for fatal and serious road traffic matters.
Our client are looking to recruit two police accredited representatives, one based in the South East, specifically in Kent, Surrey or Sussex and one situated within 40 miles of Peterborough.
The successful candidates will assist our Motor Crime lawyers with the following:
- Police Station attendances;
- Client meetings,
- Site meetings;
- Clerking hearings.
The candidates will be based at home but can use the firms offices for client meetings if necessary.
- Applications are encouraged from qualified Police Station Accredited Representatives with a minimum of 3 years' criminal defence experience.
- Excellent technical and communication skills are essential.
- Will require working to tight deadlines.
- Ideally, you will have access to your own vehicle.
- We welcome applications from ex-police officers.
- Ability to work from home.
For further details of this Police Station Accredited Representative vacancy, please contact Bianca Gibbs at Chadwick Nott on 01179 171 860 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.