Exciting new opportunity for an NQ-2 PQE Solicitor to join a leading national firm. My client operates a nationally recognised specialist procurement team which advises...
A leading organisation in the Bristol area is looking to recruit a temporary Legal Counsel to join their in-house legal team.
Working alongside the Head of Legal for General Procurement, you will provide support on legal issues to the Procurement management and buyers based in Bristol for the procurement projects and contracts. Main responsibilities will include;
- Ensure the legal integrity of procurement agreements mainly for the organisation and operations
- Manage and mitigate legal risks and exposure and support resolution of pre-contentious / contentious issues with suppliers
- Interact with different functions for the organisation such as Procurement, Engineering, IP, Finance, Tax and Insurance
- Work in close cooperation with the legal teams based in the France, Germany and Spain
- Be a proactive member of the cross-functional teams involved in structuring procurement transactions or partnerships with external stakeholders relating to new projects, participate in project teams and the Legal Practice Area (LPA) for Procurement
You will be a UK qualified solicitor with a minimum of 5-10 years PQE with a strong general procurement background.
You must be a skilled communicator and capable of interacting with the business at all levels. Strong technical ability and excellent drafting and negotiation skills is essential.
This role is temporary role starting immediately for up to 6 months. This role is based on the outskirts of Bristol City centre, therefore it is essential that you have access to your own transport.
Please note this role is paying a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail please contact Bianca Gibbs at Chadwick Nott's Bristol office
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.