Serious Injury Paralegal - Cardiff
Rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Personal Injury Paralegal to joining a leading National law firm in their impressive centrally located offices in Cardiff.
Located at the heart of the city next to Cardiff Central train station you will be joining a multidisciplinary team which represent claimants and their families following life changing injuries such as traumatic head, brain, spinal cord injury,, amputations and fatal injuries. The specialist team provides help and support with a heavy emphasis on rehabilitation
The team has been consistently ranked in the top tiers by the independent legal guides, Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners, as leaders in the field of personal injury and specifically spinal cord and brain injury litigation.
As part of a successful team you will be responsible for:
- Assisting solicitors within the group in all procedures, including instructing counsel, issuing and pursuing court proceedings.
- Helping to manage a file load of litigated and non-litigated catastrophic personal injury cases.
- Drafting various documents including witness statements on liability and quantum, instructions to Counsel, particulars of claim and schedules of loss.
- Gathering evidence such as medical records and details of earnings losses to build up a case.
- Arranging and attending multidisciplinary meetings, conferences with counsel and joint settlement meetings.
To apply for this role you should be an experienced paralegal with specific experience gained from within personal injury.
In return the firm are offering a competitive salary along with market leasing benefits and genuine opportunities for career profession.
For further details and to apply please contact Briony at Chadwick Nott.
01179 171 874
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.