The firms is recruiting for a Trainee Legal Executive to join the Agricultural Litigation team in their central Bristol office.
The individual will provide effective legal and administrative support to the team, whilst working toward becoming a Chartered Legal Executive. The work will be varied including a mixture of commercial, public and property law matters, which are either contentious or transactional or a mix of the two. Main duties include:
- Draft tenancy agreements, notices, variations, and other commercial or property documents.
- Provide efficient and effective legal assistance to lawyers progressing large, interesting cases.
- Complete legal research.
- Process documents, including filing court documents as required.
- Draft correspondence and litigation documents as required, including statements of case and witness statements.
- Ensure client and matters records are made and maintained in line with the firm's procedures.
- Adhere to the Solicitor's Regulation Authority (SRA) rules and guidance.
- Maintain time recording on client matters.
The role would suit someone looking for an opportunity to train 'on the job' in order to build their legal knowledge and eventually qualify as a Chartered Legal Executive.
To apply for this role you should have an academic qualification in law, or relevant work or volunteer experience. Any experience within litigation or agriculture would be advantageous.
For further details or to apply please contact Briony at Chadwick Nott
01179 171 874
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.