Rare and exciting opportunity for a Paralegal or CILEx to join a thriving personal injury team in Taunton.You will gain valuable experience and training within...
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Chartered Legal Executive to join a leading Welsh firm in their centrally located impressive offices close to Cardiff central station.
The successful candidate will be working within a busy claimant litigation team with duties to include:
- Direct client contact, including attending clients' homes, dealing with telephone enquiries and updating clients as to the progress of their claims;
- Taking clients' instructions and drafting witness statements and schedules of loss;
- Instructing medical experts to prepare Part 35 compliant reports;
- Obtaining and reviewing medical records and preparing evidence bundles;
- Providing clients with explanations of funding arrangements for their claim including CFAs and ATE insurance;
- Instructing counsel and attending in conferences;
- Drafting court orders and documents; and
- Responsibility for maintaining an up-to-date core bundle of documents relating to the generic aspects of the group action.
The ideal candidate will have experience in personal injury litigation and a working knowledge of CPR with excellent organisational and communication skills. There is opportunity for personal development within the team with suitable career progression.
In return the firm are offering a market leading salary and benefits package.
For further details and to apply please contact Briony at Chadwick Nott
01179 171 874
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.