Excellent opportunity for an experienced residential conveyancing paralegal to join a friendly and successful law firm in Portsmouth.
They are looking for an experienced and hard-working individual to join their established residential conveyancing team.
You will enjoy an interesting and varied role to include:
- Liaising with clients, solicitors, estate agents, mortgage lenders and the Land Registry
- Giving estimates and opening files
- Carrying out online identity checks and AML assessments
- Downloading titles and submitting applications to HM Land Registry
- Preparing draft contract bundles
- Ordering searches
- Post exchange work
- Dealing with completions and post completion work
- Submitting SDLT forms to HMRC
- File closing
To apply for this role you should have at least 2 years' experience working in Conveyancing and a well-developed understanding of Conveyancing procedures.
For further details and to apply please contact Briony at Chadwick Nott.
01179 171 874
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.