Excellent opportunity to join a top commercial law firm in one of their strongest practise areas.
Due to continued growth the firm are recruiting for a Legal Assistant in their Financial Services Disputes and Investigations team, one of the few teams outside London to specialise in contentious work for banks, mortgage lenders and other financial services providers.
Based in the Bristol Office, the successful Legal Assistant will play an integral part in the continued success and growth of this highly valued team. The culture of the team is very supportive and open; there are real opportunities for you to build a successful career within this environment. The team has grown steadily over the last three years and further growth is envisaged and planned moving forward.
As a Legal Assistant your day to day remit includes:
- Taking instructions and liaising with clients
- Responsibility for own case load of banking litigation matters
- Supporting other fee earners on a variety of cases
- Managing financial outputs and billing responsibilities
- Creating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets and graphic based analysis for reporting purposes to assist with internal and external/client reporting requirements and production of management information
The ideal candidate will be a law graduate (LPC / GDL) with sound academics. Any paralegal / legal assistant experience within litigation would also be advantageous.
Salary for this role will be £19,000 - £20,000 coupled with excellent benefits to include 25 days holiday and private medical cover.
For further details and to apply please contact Briony at Chadwick Nott.
01179 171 874
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.