Excellent opportunity to join a leading commercial law firm in Bristol.The firm are currently recruiting for Legal Assistants to join their Document Review and Collation...
Excellent opportunity to join a leading commercial law firm in Bristol.
The Technology and Intellectual Property Legal Assistant will have responsibility, under supervision of more senior members of the team, for:
- All aspects of trade mark and design renewals, including preparing renewal schedules, liaising with clients, and managing payments
- Formalities tasks such as recordal of assignments, changes of name and so on
- Preparing and filing trade mark and design applications, dealing with straightforward examination queries
- Dealing with IPO correspondence, monitoring deadlines and diary dates
- Ad hoc tasks such as assisting with due diligence projects
- Preparing reports for clients
To apply for this role you must have relevant Trademarks experience and excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritise work according to deadlines. You should be confident in dealing with clients, external counsel, and IPOs by phone and email and ideally have experience using FoundationIP or similar diary/record management system.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving, dynamic law firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture. You will work alongside industry leaders and enjoy a friendly and supportive working environment.
Salary will depend on experience and you will also have access to an extensive range of benefits including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
For further details and to apply please contact Briony at Chadwick Nott.
01179 171 874
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.