Personal Injury Lawyer Cardiff or Bristol 6 Month Fixed Term Contract Our Bristol/Cardiff based client are currently looking for an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer with...
Excellent opportunity to join a national law practice in their central Bristol office.
The firm are currently recruiting for an experienced Claimant Personal Injury Paralegal to deal with MOJ and fast track matters.
Duties/Responsibilities will include:
- Managing own caseload of RTA and non-motor cases, which may include pedestrian and cyclist cases;
- Pursuing claims through pre and post-litigation stages, making full use of our case management system;
- Complying with agreed service standards;
- Communicating with clients, insurers, expert witnesses and solicitors;
- Dealing with administration as required.
- Previous claimant personal injury case handling experience of RTA and non-motor cases;
- Previous experience of issuing proceedings;
- Team player;
- Ability to use own initiative and work to strict deadlines;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Good attention to detail.
The salary offered is £19,000 - £30,000 coupled with excellent benefits.
For further details and to apply please contact Briony at Chadwick Nott
01179 171 874
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.