A rare opportunity to join a great Bristol based firm on a part time basis in their Private Client department.The firm is a local, multi-office...
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Paralegal / Chartered Legal Executive to join a leading name within the insurance legal market in Bristol.
Based in central Bristol, just a short walk from Bristol Temple Meads Station, you will be joining a team who predominately focus on litigating cases where it has not been possible to reach a settlement with the Third Party Insurer, or cases involving complexity.
The main tasks of this position will include, but will not be limited to:
- Running a case load of small claims, fast track and multi-track litigation files in relation to uninsured losses, insurer subrogated loss and hire charges arising from road traffic accidents;
- Dealing with claims covering both fast track and multi-track values with the majority of the caseload being of fast track value;
- Assessing prospects of success (whether in relation to liability or quantum disputes); and demonstrating the ability to successfully conclude the dispute whilst bearing proportionality in mind.
Candidates must have 12 months litigation experience working within a volume litigation environment, with experience of pursuing hire claims;. This is essential due to the fast paced nature of the work and the need to pick up an existing case load.
The role will be offered on a part time (17.5 hours) basis and hours will be a full day on Thursday, Friday and half a day on Wednesday (morning or afternoon TBC at this stage).
The salary range is: £20,250-£33,750 (pro rata) as well as an attractive benefits package, including:
- 25 days holiday with the option to buy up to a further 5 days
- Company pension scheme with the option to increase contributions
- Group Income Protection for all employees
- Group Legal Protection for all employees
- A choice of either European Motor Assistance or Home Emergency Assistance
- Salary sacrifice benefits including Cycle scheme and season ticket loans
- A comprehensive wellbeing programme including a range of free weekly exercise classes (dependent on your office location) and free eye tests
For further details and to apply please contact Briony at Chadwick Nott.
01179 171 874
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.