Rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Company Secretarial Paralegal to join a leading Thames Valley firm.The firms Corporate & Commercial Department is listed in...
Excellent opportunity for an experienced residential conveyancing assistant to join an award winning, Legal 500 ranked, full service law firm which is growing fast.
The firm are looking to recruit a Conveyancing Assistant to provide support for their fast paced Residential Property team based in their modern office in Camberley. The department deals with a large number of transactions each year so this is a very busy role within this progressive law firm.
Tasks will include:
- File opening and closing - requiring excellent attention to detail
- Liaising with clients & lenders prior to completion to finalise accounts and to generally deal with completion of a transaction.
- Registrations at the Land Registry.
- Redeeming lender's charges, balances to clients and settling estate agents' fees after completion.
- Dealing with Land Registry enquiries.
- Dealing with lender's requirements after completion and dealing with deeds after completion
To apply for this role you should have some relevant work experience within conveyancing.
For further details and to apply please contact Briony at Chadwick Nott.
01179 171 874
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.