Excellent opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to join a thriving law firm based in Cardiff city centre.As a Legal Secretary you'll play a vital...
Fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, fast growing, ambitious law firm located in the vibrant Cardiff city centre.
Working nationally and internationally from their base in Wales, the firm offer all the legal services that a trading organisation needs. They work with businesses of all sizes - from large corporations to those just starting up - across the private, public, and third sectors.
The firm is currently seeking a paralegal to join their growing Real Estate division in Cardiff. The core of the property team's work comes from an excellent reputation with major developers and occupiers, energy projects, and in the education and public sectors.
You will enjoy an interesting and varied role to include:
- assisting the partner and associates of the team with various matters
- drafting and negotiating legal documentation including contracts, appointments, warranties, performance bonds and parent company guarantees, letters of intent
- analysing and interpreting legal documentation in order to provide advice to clients
- managing the day to day running of a number of matters including coordinating documentation, liaising with external companies and clients, updating the internal cross-department lawyers
- assisting colleagues with more complex matters
To apply for this role you should have relevant experience within Real Estate and be passionate about this area of law.
In return the firm is offering a salary of £18,000 - £30,000 with the opportunity of promotion twice a year, career development opportunities, on-site restaurant with two full time professionally trained chefs, free fruit and toast, subsidised sports massage, subsidised yoga and a cycle to work scheme, competitive pension scheme, comprehensive health plan, option to buy/sell annual leave, recognition scheme, recruitment referral scheme, free language lessons, visiting beautician, barber, tailor, dry cleaning collection, on site bike repairs, on site showers and corporate gym membership reduction.
For further details and to apply please contact Briony at Chadwick Nott.
01179 171 874
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.