Exciting role for a property litigation paralegal to join a Top 50 law firm to be based in the Cardiff office.We are assisting this excellent...
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to join a thriving law firm based in Cardiff city centre.
As a Legal Secretary you'll play a vital role in providing full secretarial, PA and administrative support to a team of fee earners.
Responsibilities will include:
- prepare correspondence and legal documents
- maintain accurate documentation and filing systems
- file opening/closing
- support and coordinate client billing
- minute taking, audio and copy typing
- deal with emails/correspondence, calls and enquiries
- photocopying and scanning documents
- diary management, planning and organising meetings, travel and accommodation and lunches
- legal secretarial or PA experience
- excellent IT skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- commitment to proving excellent service
- excellent organisational skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task, prioritise a high-volume workload and work to deadlines
The firm are paying £17,000 - £24,000 coupled with excellent benefits to include on-site restaurant with two full time professionally trained chefs, free fruit and toast, subsidised sports massage, subsidised yoga and a cycle to work scheme, competitive pension scheme, comprehensive health plan, option to buy/sell annual leave, recognition scheme, recruitment referral scheme, free language lessons, visiting beautician, barber, tailor, dry cleaning collection, on site bike repairs, on site showers and corporate gym membership reduction.
For further details and to apply please contact Briony at Chadwick Nott
01179 171 874
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.