Excellent opportunity for a Legal Executive to join a Top 100 UK law firm.Our client is looking for a Legal Executive to join their Property...
Rare and exciting opportunity to join a leading National law firm as Executive Assistant (strategic and technical) to the Directors.
Based in the firms Queens Square office you will work with the Directors, Divisional Managers and Senior Managers to help shape and influence strategic and operational plans and decisions.
Duties/Responsibilities will include:
- Facilitating projects and monitoring timescales, communicating with internal and external key stakeholders and driving forward the appropriate action and responses to ensure deadlines are met;
- Preparing briefing materials, presentations and meeting documentation;
- Researching complex issues and summarising high level documents;
- Facilitating and/or production and analysis of data to assist effective decision-making and strategic planning;
- Attending high level internal and external meetings;
- Ensuring that relevant processes are accurately and appropriately monitored and controlled, to ensure compliance with current legal, technical and regulatory requirements.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with senior individuals inside & outside of the business to ensure good flow of information.
- Extensive experience of working in the legal and/or insurance sector and detailed knowledge of this marketplace;
- Demonstrable knowledge of project management tools and techniques and successful completion of high level projects;
- Ability to absorb a high degree of information rapidly, via both verbal and written communications;
- Highly numerate and able to interpret statistical data;
- Superior communication skills; able to demand action and project progress whilst maintaining good relationships with all parties;
- Excellent customer focus and end user focus;
- Proven ability to work in strict confidence;
- Able to work independently, using own initiative to produce work at a superior standard with minimal supervision;
- Proactive, flexible and adaptable - must be able to demonstrate that can change direction quickly as priorities shift
- Degree level or equivalent business experience
- Excellent IT skills
The firm are offering a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 coupled with an excellent benefits package.
For further details and to apply please contact Briony at Chadwick Nott.
01179 171 874
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.