Excellent opportunity for a Legal Secretary to join a well-established Bristol based law firm.Our client currently have a requirement for a Legal Secretary to join...
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to join a leading national law firm.
My client is currently recruiting for a permanent, full time secretary to provide effective secretarial support for case handlers within their busy Private Client department.
Duties/Responsibilities will include:
- Typing correspondence and documents
- Arranging meetings and appointments with clients on the phone
- Undertaking case handling-type tasks under supervision
- Receiving phone calls from clients, solicitors, experts etc
- General administration and file management
- General secretarial support
- Any additional duties as required.
Previous experience of working as a legal secretary in a busy office environment is essential. The successful candidate will have a self-motivated and common sense approach to their work, showing enthusiasm and initiative. Ideally the successful candidate will have some experience in a Private Client department, however this is not essential.
The firm are offering a salary of £17,000 - £24,000 depending on experience coupled with excellent benefits.
For further details and to apply please contact Briony at Chadwick Nott.
0117 917 1874 or BrionyBarber@chadwicknott.co.uk
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.