Our client is one of the region's most highly respected Top 100 Firms and they are seeking a Trusts Manager to join their Cheltenham office...
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Trust & Tax Manager to join a Chambers rated team in Cheltenham with an impressive caseload of UK Trust clients and some private wealth clients.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Managing your own caseload, client relationships and engaging with all those that may be involved with any given matter, including trustees, beneficiaries and other advisers
- Pro-actively managing your clients to ensure any tax-planning and/or succession planning issues are considered and acted upon when appropriate
- Overseeing and contributing towards the timely preparation of trust accounts and tax returns
- Calculating trustees' liabilities to IHT, CGT and Income Tax and making use of annual exemptions
- Preparing for and attending trustees' meetings and taking minutes of those meetings
- Dealing with distributions from trusts, both capital and discretionary income distributions
- Activating investment reviews
- Monitoring the performance of investment portfolios
- Preparing and reviewing trustees' investment policy statements
- Reviewing and interpreting trust deeds and related documentation with input from the wider team, as appropriate
In return the firm are offering a market leading salary and benefits package.
For further details and to apply please contact Briony at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.