Excellent new opportunity for an experienced commercial real estate lawyer to join this leading law firm.Our client has an excellent and long-standing reputation for real...
Rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Commercial Property / Real Estate Paralegal to join one of the largest law firms in the World.
The firm boasts one of the largest full service Real Estate teams of any global law practice and are consistently ranked in directories worldwide. They act for 62 of the FTSE 100, 58 of the Fortune 100 and 92 of the Fortune 200.
The Birmingham Corporate Real Estate team acts for a wide range of corporate occupiers on all property matters for these clients from their most strategic projects (such as HQ relocations) to their routine estate management transactions (licences, renewals, acquisitions etc.) - and everything in between.
You will be an important member of the client service teams assisting on specific projects but you will also be responsible for running your own case load of estate management transactions. Your duties will include:
- Drafting and negotiating a wide range of transactional documentation including surrenders, lease renewals and licences, freehold sales and acquisitions.
- Undertaking, reviewing and reporting on search results, title investigation and negotiated documents.
- Providing real estate support to our corporate and banking colleagues on their projects.
- Managing more junior members of the team on post-completion aspects of the transactions, including SDLT Returns, applications to Companies House and Land Registry applications.
- Client contact - transactional and relationship management.
- Running transactions and files from day one.
To apply for this role you should have a strong academic background as well as at least 12 months experience managing a Commercial Property caseload.
In return the firm are offering an excellent salary of £20,000 - £25,000 coupled with a market leading benefits package.
For further details and to apply please contact Briony at Chadwick Nott.
01179 171 874
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.