Rare and exciting opportunity to join one of Europe's most innovative legal business's within their Professional Indemnity & Commercial team.Based in Bristol the team is...
Rare and exciting opportunity for a Paralegal / Legal Assistant to join a team a leading Bristol firm with a first class reputation in the Local and National market.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Paralegal to join a Legal 500 and Chambers rates Commercial Property team in Bristol. This is an exciting time to join a growing team of experts that provide their clients with a seamless service, covering all aspects of commercial property transactions, across a range of sectors.
Main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- File opening and administration
- Dealing with search requests for property transactions and collating the results
- SDLT submissions
- Land Registry applications and post completion administration
- Legal research on new issues
- Providing assistance with marketing material including drafting articles, presentations and general business development
- Assisting fee earners at all levels with tasks delegated by the supervisor; e.g.: helping with letters & reports to clients and billing
To apply you should have a sound understanding of the residential or commercial conveyancing process.
This is a leading opportunity to join a fantastic firm and reap the rewards.
For further details and to apply please contact Briony at Chadwick Nott.
01179 171 874
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.