Our Cardiff based client is seeking a Personal Injury Locum to join their experienced and high-performing team for 6 months to cover a period of...
Excellent opportunity to join a leading National law firm committed to delivering high-quality professional services in a cost-effective and approachable manner to institutions, businesses and individuals.
My client is currently recruiting for a Personal Injury fee earner (chartered legal executive or senior paralegal) to join their Motor Personal Injury team in Bristol.
Duties will include:
- These will include dealing with RTA cases investigating allegations of fraud or low velocity collisions as well as other general personal injury claims, and there is an opportunity to earn a quarterly bonus;
- Communicating effectively with individuals and insurer clients;
- Assisting senior colleagues on more complex cases;
- Training/case planning with trainee case handlers and any supervision duties as directed;
- Attending and participating in weekly meetings;
- Attendance at networking events and business development;
To apply for this role you must have previous experience of running your own personal injury caseload and a proven ability to deal with all aspects of litigation, from the issue of proceedings through to trial. You must be computer literate and able to undertake your own typing. Experience of dealing with fraud or LVI claims is desirable although not essential.
With Investors in People accreditation since 1998, the firm positively encourage staff to progress and develop within the Company
Benefits include a generous holiday entitlement, flexible benefits (including pension, childcare vouchers, bikes for work and health screening), bonus scheme and development opportunities.
For further details and to apply please contact Briony at Chadwick Nott
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.